Okay, no, we won't actually bore anyone by enumerating the many reasons we love A/C at the Y on a hot, sunny, humid July day in DC, but the love is there.
We played volleyball and dodgeball (and kickball--pictures, anyone?), then drank our faces off at Sign of the Whale. There's only room for one flip cup table up there, so everyone try to take turns and be patient. Remember, you don't need to play a game to get drunk.
We missed several teams this week--we hope you'll come back next Sunday! Sure, there was more room to move around, but there were so many less people to inappropriately hit on.
Chris, The Bumpits
1) What do you love about NAKID? Playing volleyball and drinking after at the bar
2) Worst shot you've ever done? Tequila
3) Given the current fiscal situation and the uncertainty of the financial system, how would you fix the economy? Implement another stimulus package (Note: this sounds vaguely dirty and we're assuming was intended that way)
4) If you could have sex with your celebrity crush but first you have to watch your grandparents have sex, would you? NO.
5) Cup size: B
|They do EVERYTHING together|
1) What do you love about NAKID? It's very friendly
2) Worst shot you've ever done? Four horsemen
3) Given the current fiscal situation and the uncertainty of the financial system, how would you fix the economy? Legalize marijuana; cut, cap and balance; privatize the postal service; cut spending and entitlements; cut defense spending on noncontingency operations; tax the rich (they had a LOT of ideas)
4) If you could have sex with your celebrity crush but first you have to watch your grandparents have sex, would you? Yeah, absolutely, I can watch some pretty gross shit
5) Cup size: DD
Kevin, Sign of the Whale bartender
|In the back left corner--the pitcher's for the table, sadly|
Unfortunately, no actual NAKID members were worthy, but keep trying--never give up on your dreams!