Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Lots of people, few shenanigans...

Week 2 Thursday Summer 2011

Everyone packed the bars on Thursday night, but there was very little crazyiness going on. On the one hand, no one got arrested. On the other hand, the Brew doesn't have much to talk about.

But the Brew will say HUZZAH! to Spitzer Swallows for being the last man standing in MBP and starting the dance party:

Spitzer knows how to get down

Five Questions:


Rian, I Kicked a Ball and I Liked It
1) What do you love about NAKID? Dancing on the bar
2) What movie do you have to watch until the end when it's on TV? Dark Knight
3) Does size matter? Uh....no.
4) What was your favorite after school special topic? D.A.R.E.
5) Cup size: 36 C (and a teammate remarks "You gave her your real size?!?")


Taris, Get Some
1) What do you love about NAKID? It's the most fun night of the week
2) What movie do you have to watch until the end when it's on TV? A Few Good Men
3) Does size matter? Let's just say I've never had that problem
4) What was your favorite after school special topic? Not sure if serious
5) Cup size: I'm more of an ass/legs kind of guy



No LOTW this week, but we like to watch you try!


"I Don't Remember Saying That"

If it's got cum in it, I don't care. I'll drink it. - Jeff, We Beat Parker Lewis

Say something about a good looking guy with a beard....That's it. - Pete, Get Some

I want an ape coming at me. - Erin, We Beat Parker Lewis

You and your fancy 3D. I remember being excited for a talkie! - Dave, We Beat Parker Lewis




No comments:

Post a Comment