But win, lose, or draw, everyone will get to enjoy another round of Five Questions and the latest Flip Cup Power Rankings!
Brandon S - Balls Deep
- Why NAKID? Dave Whalen said so.
- How would you rate your flip cup skills? First sub.
- Cup size? Travel mug.
- Favorite position? President.
- Have you ever been too drunk to fish? That's impossible.
Whalen - Old
Beer - Good
Exchange - Huh?
Ball - Deep
Score - That's What She Said
Suzie R - New Kicks on the Block
- Why NAKID? Because it is awesome.
- How would you rate your flip cup skills? I beat Jim Davis.
- Cup size? C.
- Favorite position? Under the table.
- Have you ever been too drunk to fish? No.
Whalen - Resurrected
Beer - On the table
Exchange - Gross
Ball - Blue
Score - All the time
|Behold the power of positive thinking|
Ashley Q - We Are Kicking We Are Kicking
- Why NAKID? I love my team.
- How would you rate your flip cup skills? Beats Noah every time.
- Cup size? Training bra.
- Favorite position? 3rd and home.
- Have you ever been too drunk to fish? Yes. All day, every day.
Whalen - Bad ref
Beer - Awesome
Exchange - White House
Ball - D*ck
Score - Sex
|Clearly the queen of the castle|
Flip Cup Power Rankings
As we approach Flip Cup Day, teams are starting to round into form.
Which teams look to be in the best shape heading into the final showdown? Once again, we shall consult the platypus.
As a special bonus, each ranked team will get a Guns 'N Roses lyric that sums up their present standing.
5. Headfirst into Third - "I don't have plans and schemes. And I don't have hopes and dreams."
4. We Are Kicking We Are Kicking - "I used to love her. But I had to kill her."
3. New Kicks on the Block - "I don't worry about nothing, no, because worrying's a waste of my time."
2. Stumbling Home Headfirst - "What'll happen to you, baby? Guess we'll have to wait and see."
1. Team Awesome Sauce - "Nothing lasts forever. Not even cold November rain."